Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers (up to 6 pages) for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Accepted papers will be assigned to a regular technical session. Any paper can be nominated for the Student Paper Awards, provided that the first author is a full time undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. student.
All papers will go through a rigorous, single-blind reviewing process. At least one author of an accepted paper will have to register at the conference (full registration required) in order to submit the final version. All papers accepted and presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings and sent to IEEE Xplore.
To submit papers to TENCON2020: click here
Prior to the submission, the pdf file should be checked for PDF Xpress compliance, see submission instructions at PaperPlaza. Once reviewed the listing of authors connected to the paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
Papers should be written in English with a maximum paper length of 6 (full paper) printed pages IEEE format (10-point font) including figures. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages. For your submission, you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: https://conf.papercept.net/images/tencon/IEEEMOD_Templates.zip
- The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text.
- The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using PaperPlaza.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
SUBMISSION SYSTEM ACCOUNT CREATION
For you to be able to access the submission system as author, reviewer, program committee member, session chair, etc., you only need a single account (PIN) on https://conf.papercept.net/. You cannot access the system without a PIN therefore it is important that you create one first.
- To create a PIN
- Go to https://conf.papercept.net/ and follow the PIN link.
- Click on "Next" next to Register a new PIN option.
- Fill in required information about your surname, first name, affiliation, country and email to set the PIN up.
- You will receive the PIN and link to set up password on the entered email (please note that your SPAM settings or your institutional mail system may prevent email from being delivered, so it is safer to add a non-institutional email as well).
- Due to security reasons, you will not receive the password by email. Instead, return to the PIN link and click on Next button, next to Set/Reset your password option. In the ensuing screen, enter the PIN number and follow instructions to receive a one time use code to set your password. Leave this screen as is.
- Check your email to find the code sent (it would look something like: 78QwgQHgSv the code you receive is NOT your password) to you and enter the code in the text box displayed for this purpose in the previous step to create a password. Please save the password on your computer.
- Login using your PIN and newly created password to complete account information that is needed for essential functionality.
- You will also be required to submit the required opt-in consent. If you do not accept the opt-in conditions, you will not be able to use the PIN just created.
- Once you have done that you will be able to access the system.
Note that your PIN is permanent, so you do not have to create a new PIN if you change your email or affiliation. You can simply update the email address. Upon login, you will be able to access any active role in any conference held under the sub-domain conf.papercept.net.
You can create PINs for your co-authors following the first three steps as above. PIN owners will have to complete the rest of the steps on their own.
Important: When you first submit a manuscript, you only need to know the PIN(s), you must not login to submit the manuscript. However, to update the manuscript or to update information about the submission, the designated "Corresponding author" must login.
While submitting your manuscript please select up to three topics (keywords) from the list. If you are submitted the manuscript for a Special Session, while submitting please select the Special session paper from the choice of type of submissions.
All co-authors will receive an acknowledgement of manuscript submission. After the review, all authors will be notified of acceptance.
For any clarifications regarding the paper submission guidelines please e-mail: email@example.com.