Call for Papers
The 2020 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON) will be held at the Osaka International Convention Center, Osaka, Japan on 16-19 November, 2020. TENCON is a premier international technical conference of IEEE Region 10, which comprises 58 sections, 6 councils, 34 subsections in the Asia Pacific region. The theme for TENCON2020 is "Advancing Technologies for Sustainable Development Goals to Transform Our World".
TENCON2020 is expected to bring together researchers, educators, students, practitioners, technocrats, and policymakers from across academia, government, industry and nongovernmental organizations to discuss, share and promote current works and recent accomplishments across all aspects of electrical, electronic and computer engineering, as well as information technology. Distinguished people will be invited to deliver keynote speeches and invited talks on trends and significant advances in the emerging technologies.
TENCON2020 will feature both invited and contributed papers. The best papers will be selected from the contributed papers for awards. The presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore which is indexed by major databases.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers (maximum six pages) with double column IEEE conference format.
- The scope of the conference include, but not limited to, the following:
- Aerospace Technology
- Antenna & Microwave
- Biomedical Engineering
- Circuits and Systems
- Machine Learning, Cloud and Date Analytics
- Computer Architecture & Systems
- Devices, Materials & Processing
- Disasters and Humanitarian Technology
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Education
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Multimedia Engineering
- Power & Energy
- Robotics, Control Systems & Theory
- Signal and Image Processing
- Software & Database Systems
- Social Implications of Technology
- Wireless Communications & Networks
You can download a hardcopy.
Paper submission guidelines are here.
- Full Paper Submission by:
- 1st July 2020
- Notification of Paper Acceptance:
- 15th September 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline:
- 30th September 2020
- Camera Ready Submissions:
- 30th September 2020