Since TENCON 2020 will be held as an ONLINE conference, the registration fee will be updated soon.
IEEE TENCON2020 Registration can be done on-line.
Participants are advised to do an advanced (early) registration and receive discount.
by Sept 30
by Oct 31
after Nov 1
|Full Registration||IEEE Member||60,000 JPY||70,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|Non-member||72,000 JPY||84,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|Student or Life Member||IEEE Member||40,000 JPY||45,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Non-member||48,000 JPY||54,000 JPY||60,000 JPY|
- Members from IEEE are available for member's registration fee.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. Student status must be certified by the student's institution or advisor.
- Late or On-site Registration for conference participants applies after November 1, 2020. All of the conference participants should complete the registration.
- To upload your final paper, you need a registration number. Please make a registration before the final paper submission.
- Note: At least one of the authors must complete an advanced FULL REGISTRATION by the final camera-ready paper submission deadline in order for their paper to be included in the final program of the conference. One full registration covers up to two papers.
- Conference Registration includes:
- Admission to all tutorials and technical session
- E-proceeding & Digest book
- Welcome reception on November 16 (Mon)
- Banquet dinner on November 18 (Wed) (Student registration does not include banquet dinner.)
Online Registration Site will open soon. Registration
- Notice: Due to recent COVID-19 pandemic situation, we may provide authors, who are prohibited international travel or entry to Japan, to make online presentation opportunities. Details will be announced later at our website.